Lonny A. Myles
A native of Franklinton, Louisiana, Lonny A. Myles received a BA in finance from L.S.U in 1969. He earned his Juris Doctorate from the Paul M Hebert Law Center and was admitted to the Louisiana Bar in 1973
Commitment to Community
A true believer in the importance of community and education, Lonny has pledged his time and efforts to various local civic and philanthropic activities. Lonny served as President of the L.S.U. Chapter of Tangipahoa Tigers, L.S.U. “L” Club, Zachary Chamber of Commerce, and the Zachary Sausage Festival. Further, Lonny has coached various baseball teams, served as President of the Zachary High School Bronco Backers and was the Friday night “Voice of the Bronco Football” for nearly fifteen years. He was elected Zachary City Court Judge in 1994.
Lonny was instrumental in the founding of the Zachary Community System, tirelessly devoting countless hours of pro bono legal service to its creation.
Lonny is married to Judy Johnson Myles and they have three children and six grandchildren.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate AACA Residential & Commercial
- Business Law
- Estate Law & Probate Law
- Collections & Foreclosures
- Personal Injury
- Louisiana, 1973
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 1976
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. 1973
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Major: Finance – School of Business 1969
Honors & Awards
- Zachary Citizen of Year 2008
- Inductee – Zachary Chamber of Commerce Hall of Distinction 2008
- Inductee – Zachary Community School System Hall of Distinction 2006
- Rotary Club Outstanding Citizen of Zachary 2008