Both parents have an obligation to provide for their children, and that obligation does not cease to exist after a divorce. Myles Law Firm is committed to seeing that you receive a fair judgment and that your children receive the support they need.
There are a number of considerations that go into a determination of child support, including:
- Number and ages of the children
- Income level of each parent
- Child support paid for children from a previous marriage
- Amount of any alimony or spousal support payments
- Amount of daycare and health insurance costs paid by each parent
- Income levels of the children